So June, the word "probable" I decided to somehow ignore, for I believe
Lieberman does have dual citizenship - this is a big thing now and would
fit in with the One World Government - this World Traveler and World
Citizen Bit - besides what a good tax dodge it has become.

So I have spent some time looking for record of this and Chamish was the
only one who had anything to say of Lieberman's "probable"......so I had
criticism once on my conspiracy theory 30 years ago - that which I could
not prove, I put probably.....and this guy said I would believe all that
if you took out all the probablys - and this guy was a genius.

So I did, and then I had a theory and based on a theory it flew ....
Lieberman comes out now as CFR, Bilderberger, Mason it is reported -
sources say (but no probable).....this alone is not enough to condemn
him, or is it for all is a probable until you use those magic words -
conspiracy and that guy is in with the pack - he was the first to give
Clinton the real Kiss of Death....and after Mossad got through with
Clinton well, the climate on tv and in the movies like a John the
Baptist has prepared us for the new man - a homosexual, sodomist, bi
sexual, NWO manic depressive exhalted paranoid with the nicest smile and
most kind and gentle.

Meanwhile American burns....holocaust virtually so big now it cannot be
ignored and the hoodlums have succeeded in destroying forests that have
existed some up to 200 years.....the 40 year march through the
wilderness ends with America burning ....

So if that guy has dual citizenship this is the least of my
worries......for if Gore is elected within a year Lieberman would be
President - maybe a Watergate/Chinagate with this sainted man taking the
Oval Office over......for it is a return to the 60 period.

That Gore walks with Lieberman a heartbeat away from the
presidency........what about the poor Arab vote in America?

So as the stomach turns.......but by the time the truth is known about
Lieberman it will be too late....for this son of  liquor store owner
like an Icarus has aimed maybe a little too high......might add to own
liquor store in Oho takes big political drag - like getting a son into
West Point when father was a Mafiaso like Meyer Lansky maybe?

So let Barry Chamis prove that and skip the probable and probably - just
make it Conspiracy Theory for even Einstein could not prove that
crap.....and now they say an Italian came up with it first....next thing
you know it will be the Vikings.

Saba

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy