>If anything, it would seem that Slick Willy would be the purveyor of
drugs like Ecstacy to unwitting bimbos, not the other way around...

So what are you saying here? Are you saying that if the guy pays for the
drugs, that makes the woman unwitting? Not where I'm from. Where I'm from,
that makes the guy a trick. Monica Lewinsky put the single most powerful
man on the entire planet into a trick bag, and played him for a mark. Now
she's a millionaire. Think about that for a minute. Think about what that
takes. Good for her, I say. She's a freakin all star, that's what she is.
She's no victim. She got over like a fat rat. Not just everybody can out
slick Slick Willie. Out slicking Slick Willie takes wits and a half.

Monica Lewinsky is a millionaire  today. And she did it with like what,
maybe two dozen blow jobs? Where I come from, a blow job on the street
runs $40 a pop. And she's a millionaire after two dozen times. You do the
math. This ain't no common street whore we're talking about here. This is
one class act. Doing blow jobs on the street for $40 a pop is to the sex
biz what flipping burgers for minimum wage is to the food biz. What's that
make turning two dozen tricks and winding up a millionaire?  Slick, that's
what it makes it, mega-slick.  Monica Lewinsky, unwitting? I don't think
so.

Monica Lewinsky is the slickest whore in American history. And I don't
mean that in any kind of derogatory way. I respect whores. I have friends
who whore. It's a trade like any other and it ought to be judged like any
other, by the same criteria. Some whores are good at it and some whores
are better. Others can't do it at all. Sex is only part of the job, and
not even the big part, either. The big part don't happen between the legs.
The big part happens between the ears. This woman done out slicked Slick
Willie. Now that's slick.  Not only that, but she lived to tell the tale.
Now that's really slick. Slick Willie ain't as slick as he thinks he is.
Slick Willie got had by a whore. That's how slick he is.