Well Nessie - thought of something I read once years ago in a book
called "The Last Testament of Lucky Luciano".....he was famous for
saying "whores is whores", but it took these ladies of the evening to
assist in his fall.

You rang a bell here  for this line that is of masonic significance, for
in Macky's books they refer to it too.....

"where there is a testament there must by necessity be the death of the
testator".....or kill the witnesses, for dead men tell no tales.

So you are right - Monica lived and she alone escaped to tell the truth
and make a fast buck....

But for whom did she really work - she tried to appear as a little star
struck teenager?   Yet she talks like a man or street person - one who
associated with low life most of her life.

She did stalk Clinton and I still think that pizza was loaded....not
that Clinton needed it, you are right.

So Deliah took down Sampson but it does not explain who took down the
Federal Building in Oklahoma - for it is said a bomb was placed between
to major supports in this great temple of justice?

So it took a whore to down a whore like set a thief to catch a
thief.....had Clinton been a man, he would have resigned for the sake of
his country, but that is life in the Oval Office - As the Stomach Turns.

Maybe we all have to keep a sense of humor.....I remember the first time
I saw the big f... word on a sidewalk, I carefully crossed the street
and the first time I heard it said out loud, I was horrified and I
didn't even know what it meant?

So America has not lost its innocence because JFK was murdered; it lost
its sense of humor maybe, except for those guys who I always envisioned
sitting at a bit long table, laughing at their latest hit.....that being
JFK while we were told it was God's Will that he was hit.

Thanks Nessie....one does feel like Alice in Wonderland for things just
are not as they seem to be......as for bootleggers - well our government
made criminals out of honest men - and like coming home from a war,
when Roosevelt said "Let there be beer"........Lucky Luciano was still
pouring money into the Women's Christian Temperance Movement....wonder
who really ran that bunch>

So Ale from Philip and Wine from the Pope, my Dark Rosaleen?   What a
witches brew.

Sayonara,

Saba

A. Saba