On Sun, 13 Aug 2000 07:39:35 -0400, Aleisha Saba <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
posted article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
which said:

> So TY you begin to see through the dark mirror....like Alice in
> Wonderland?   Things are not what they see to be?

Yeah.  I discovered that about the third or fourth time I got high.  And
it got progressively worse and I ended up in a mental hospital for about
3 weeks.  After that it took me about two years to get my bearings back
and I've felt pretty normal for the past year.  I should also bring up
that I did this without medications since I felt that medicating myself
would simply cover up the problem, not solve it, and I definitely
wouldn't be any stronger.  It's as if I'm revisiting some of that old
stuff, but with more clarity, more of a rational and stable mindset,
more critical.  Before, it was all so new, and yet as real as my own
life that I went bananas for a short time.

> Where are the me of integrity and honor and noble statesmen we
> once had with a dream of Camelot that now turns into a Thule
> Society - and you kow, in the Thule Society there were Jews,
> Christians, and Masons?
>
> Have all these forces united not in the name of God, but in the
> name of Satan?  For surely when we see Waco and Ruby Ridge and the
> Balkans and Iraqi children murdered - something is wrong.

Yes.  I've seen these kinds of things and I remember these kinds of
things ever since I started paying attention to them around 10 or 11
years ago.  I used to simply think that it was such a shame that the
police, military and government had to be so fascistic about everything.
I didn't know why.  I just knew that I'd better not step out of line or
I might be treated that way.

So I guess now one might have to look at the similarities between the
victims of police-state brutality and figure out what they all have in
common.  And yes, I think we already live in a police-state.  It's just
not as bad as it could get.

> Me, I have my bible code which is the Communist Timetable, now
> called more appropriately, the New World Order Master Plan for
> Murder Keyed to the Stars and the Testaments........

I've "heard" that you can't really predict anything with the bible code
-- that you can only confirm what has already happened.  Of course,
Drosnin (sp) supposedly found Rubin's name before he was assassinated.

> So these people coming in for the kill once again like a Napoleon
> who met his Waterloo, and as Nixon met his Watergate - but the
> year of the real mellenium is 2001 - and we will see the Master
> Plan unfold once again and end the same way.....the conspirators
> will die and we will always have, The Monarch in Waiting, the
> predators and albatross upon the back of the people.

So you think it's going to hit the fan as we roll into 2001?

Ty