Ty:  The bible code I have is a timetable calendar which was in the 1954
Gideon placed Bible, but only in this one very special bible.....

It has nothing to do with cabala or with this stupid Washington Post
Reporter who came up with his own number code - that is old hat.

This is a bible calendar code where certain murders or acts of sabatage
are keyed to certain dates and times......the astronauts took a Gideon
Bible with them to the moon from which they read - they also jokingly
took Jean Dixon's predictions (astrology) to the moon for she as a
political propagandist over and over reported Russia Will Beat Us to the
Moon.....

Now this calendar code is somewhat abstract - for you read one thing but
the names are different, but same old cast of characters......Albert
Speer in his book with regard to men at Spandau (and Nixon latched onto
Speer)  for October was a reference to the bible watchword calendar,
which was taken away from the Baron by the Russians for you see this
bible code, the Russians are onto and used....masonic stuff and the
masonic order is an international order.

So somehow two forces used this calendar - one for good and one for evil
- yet, behind these two forces you have the same pupeteer pulling the
strings, hiring the killers - in God's name they murder and in Satan's
name they would rule the universe......

Same guy authored the whole book for good and for evil.

This bible goes into every country in the world nearly......you can
communicate in any language....like Romans 13, as I recall it is said
they seek to kill me, for I am telling you the truth....and in Hebrews -
need to kill the witness so they cannot testify.....Luke 22 is the Mafia
Kiss of Death and this has become a burlesque of the truth.....cute
stuff, but behind it all cold blooded murder like Dallas November 22,
1963 and the day Lincoln was Shot (and Johnson was half shot).....Jim
Bishop always used The Day.......was shot.....so honest an approach but
assassination is such a polite politically correct as they say term?

So first you need to pick up the code watch words like Acts
19.......Apollo he craft that came to naught timed to bible code and
then you find further that Paul and Barnabas were called Mercury and
Juperter....and in Song of Solomon, you find Gemini - the Twins, Castor
and Pollux.....in Genesis you find the astrological symbolism for the 12
tribes....Gad, is the Overcomers.....remember that old song We Shall
Overcome and Song of Solomon, I am Black but Comely equates to Black is
Beautiful...one force triggers another but behind it all, the same old
puppeteers and he who has the gold calls the tune.....

Like Pied Piper of Hamlin.....the children were led away to the
mountains to death, because the parents refused to pay the Piper and the
iniquities of the fathers were visited upon the children....oh see
America today, our children being drawn away and sometimes to their
deaths at the rock festivals where drugs are promoted....watch
television and kids of this generation believe it was always this way?

See Macho Man Clinton lad the kids off to primrose path with his evil
ways.....but then what one does in his own bedroom is his own business -
but in the Oval Office, it is everybody's business especially when we
see America destroyed from within.

See how they spend money as though there is no limit.....70 million to
investigate little Monica and Clinton while they ignore Los Alamos?

Do you know when the Mafia meets in a motel, they open the Gideon Bible
as if to call a meeting......used to be the Gidons were called the
Christian Commercial Travelers and sold "insurnce"....traveled in pairs,
dressed in black.....like Fuller Brush Man - and never answer your door
to the Avon Lady if you get involved in oh so secret stuff - for these
people are used like the busy bee Eastern Stars and self styled local
masonic spies who spy on their neighborns - busy bees all.

I always keep my house off limits to friends and foes anymore.......for
there is nothing like a little man playing super spook for your locak
Knights of Pythias or Masonic Order with the Support Your Police
Stickers stuck all over hell.

MNASON - diligent seekers of the truth......only the truth is, what you
see is what you gets.

And I do not like what I am getting and never did like what I see.

There is only one book with great truths and that is the Bible......read
between lines and like a Shakespearian Play enlightenment comes in
degrees - even Freud took to the bible (Job 19 to 21 in particular for
you even find his couch there)......

Be a cold day in hell when I fall on all fours moslem style to worship
anybody and I do not believe man should get on knees before God, for it
took us too long to get to our feet......and there are those who want us
to humble ourselves before the likes of Henry Kissinger who would have
us begging for food  and crumbs from his table - did that guy ever work
for a living, for he is not that bright - for he is KGB Agent Code Name
Bor - and America now reflects his image and the image of Clinton is
just as corrupt.

Our children need to know that America did not live this way in the
past....for the music makers and the evil pens of propganda work
overtime to corrupt the core of the golden apple.

So as one of the 6 billion I take my stand.....for I am the last Rose on
Rose Hill......and I have never seen, a black rose yet - until I look
into the soul of a Clinton or a Kissinger.   Evil is as evil does.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy