Kris
Thank you for your encouragement.
This list and specifically many of the pieces of information you
have contributed to have been invaluable to our research. Some of the most
esoteric have been the most important in putting together disparate
pieces of information. The last ones that come to mind were the
posts on code and the bibliographies of code history.  These were extremely
helpful, providing more documentation of the who-what-where
that could then be correlated to the survivor memories of binary code.

Please continue to post those wonderful pieces of basic historic
data.  I don't know how you have the time or the ability to find and post
these new resources day after day but I really appreciate your efforts.
I have probably made more connections from the information and resources
posted to this list than any other internet source.
thanks again
Patty