> [EMAIL PROTECTED],Internet writes:
> >
> >less
>
> >pronounced...or so I've heard...
>

> People tell me that  depends on how much you drink.

In Bolivia, one may order tea made with cocoa leaves.It is called a cocoa
mottie (I am spelling that phonetically as I do not know the real word in
Spanish). They will bring you a whole little tea pot of this hot beverage.
It is supposed to help with altitude sickness which I always got there as
LaPaz is above 14,000 ft.  I drank two whole pots of it one time and my lips
became numb, temporarily.  I also saw cocoa leaves for sale by the hefty bag
in the open air Indian markets. I believe it takes about a ton or so to make
one kilo of cocaine so there is litle danger that someone would purchase
that  quantity by the hefty bag. Makes me wonder why our govt is so uptight
about all this.  There is less abuse there where it is legal in reasonable
amounts than  here. I think only liquor companies make campaign
contributions.  Make contributions to the right campaigns and anything can
become legal.  And also we need sin taxes and to keep our prison system
fluorishing.
Amelia

Amelia