my husband says it's spelled mate de coca
(accent over the e which laptop does not make)
you can also buy regular tea bags of  coca in Peru that
apparently can be imported to the US.  it looks like green tea and kinda
tastes like green tea too.  didnt get much of buzz but
i didnt brew it very strong or drink much (no altitude sickness
at my house)
in Argentina there is regular mate which is Celestial
Seasonings Morning Thunder tea

pot tea tastes pretty awful so it hard to drink enough to
get high, but tends to give headaches, like smoking seeds.
pot brownies were always the traditional high school
teacher prank but one must saute the pot in butter and
use that so the plant material is not obvious. It worked
best on those who tended to wolf things down as
there was still a green taste.

another child of the 60's