-----Original Message-----
From: Blagovesta Doncheva
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Saturday, September 02, 2000 1:50 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [CTRL] Fw: Bulgaria Under USA Yoke

>Jela,
>
>I can only be sorry for the narrow-mindedness of those people.
>THEY ARE PITIABLE TO A DEGREE OF DISGUSTING!
>
>The article DO NOT BELITTLE  T H E I R privatised HOLOCAUST, neither is it
denying it.

>They simply REFUSE to accept the truth that the "extermination of whole
people" in Bulgaria "was a consciously planned", and is being
"bureaucratically
>exectuted" till completion!!!!!!!
>
>At a very secret meeting in Blagoevgrad before 1997 the US masters informed
their Bulgarian lackeys that Bulgarian population should be lessened to only
4 millions from 8!!!!
>THEY HAVE ORDERED THE KILLING OF 4 (four) MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!!!
>
>You have read my translations from the Bulgarian dailies - DO THEY NOT
NATURALY CONNECT TO Mr. Angelov's article?

>DOESN'T "Auschwitz in Bulgaria"  NATURALLY CONNECT to the facts and true
stories, translated from the Bulgarian dailies?!!?????

>In Russia WHOLE SCHOOLS ARE GETTING CLOSED because of a DRASTIC DEMOGRAPHIC
CRISIS - most "consciously planned", and most "bureaucratically
executed"!!!!!!!

>Have you understood now WHY THE BOMBING OF ALMOST A CENTRAL EUROPEAN
COUNTRY AT THE END OF THE 20TH CENTURY HAS PROVED TO BE POSSIBLE?

>JUST BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE Johannes Schneider and the other hate mailers -
THE HOLOCAUST PRIVATISERS!!!!

>A Low Intensity Genocide - HOLOCAUST!!! - IS BEING CARRIED ON BULGARIA AND
RUSSIA, and if some are BLIND AND NARROW-MINDED enough not to be able to see
it, it is their problem.

>Please, do not mail me any Holocaust privatisers'hate mails - I am not
interested in human cruelty, in JEWISH RACISM, deliberate blindness and
narrow-mindedness!