I made this guy's show twice in my life - he seemed to understand me.
He did not mention my name, but the city in which I lived and what I had
done......I had taken a chance and he gave me some credibility but just
knowing here was a man who understood why I did what I did.

He has capusled it all nicely - but I am still looking for these kids
who like Charles Manson had to have a programmer - Manson's father, was
an alleged "Colonel".....Colonel of what?   He was in love with war and
seemed to have a Rommel complex....now Rommel, the Desert Fox was
something right out of the old Testament and George Patton,  a Mason too
and he was a brother to Rommel - knew it.
This Rommel, Manson used to play desert fox in his dune buggy - but he
was no Rommel.

Rommel was a German Officer, not a Nazi.....the Nazis were a political
party were they not?   Should America be judged by our President - you
better believe it.

The President is supposed to symbolize the Amrican people and set an
honorable example for our kids.....Littleton?   Who had their hooks in
those two kids - it is obvious, they were "key experiments" run amuck -
in love with death and drugs, they even taught kids at that age who had
everything for which to live, classes in death.

They taught these kids, these sick perverted twisted animals, that
homosexuality was okay when it is not acceptable - they saw babies
butchered before they were given a breath of life - life is cheap?

Well not for the Clintons and some of these people......they live in
this beautiful estate and we pick up all their bills for food, clothes,
shelter, vacations........and they still call the police and secret
service "pigs".

Well.....don't blame Littleton on Hitler, as the news media tried to do
- neo nazis, they wrote until itwas discovered little Klebold was a jew
and his family and grandfather big time philantrophist with mob
connections.

So....who is to blame for two kids, killing their
classmates.....something evil this way cometh, and something evil
transpired of which we do not know.

Suggest they contact a K 9 controller and trainer......for with a look,
a signal, an unspoken word or a spoken word - you can kill with the
blink of an eye or in a twinking of an evil eye.

Charles Manson knew this - but who was his teacher?   His mentor.....he
worked for the mob.

The voice still calls "Give Us Barabas" - and GIVE Us Manson, and Give
us John Gotti.

For heavens sake release John Gotti and turn him loose in his country
for the streets were a lot safer when he was around........go get that
guy who admitted to murdering 19 people on the witness stand and they
sent Gotti to jail and set the admitted killer free - you shall know the
truth and the truth shall set you free?

I think there is a chance the Manson with the twinkling of an eye could
have called for the death of even little JonBenet......for there is a
connection there.......so many evil people roaming the streets and to
me, as of late, has anythiang good come out of Colorado - one of te most
secretive of states in the USA....home of Air Force Academy, and all
that secret stuff.

Manson with children of men who were engaged in top secret stuff in his
cult?   Ramsey was engaged in stuff that could be classified as top
secret....and hs little girl, a Beauty Queen....like Sharon Tate, Beauty
and Queen - and remember Manson's little girl code named Queen of South?

Charles Manson murdered timed to Murder Calendar........he was just a
stupid and shot little ugly man who had someone else do his dirty work
for him, and the fact that he chummed with President Jmmy Carter's
nephew in prison......well,

Paul Harvey sees how kids can be manipulated into such
things......Littleton, big link to what is wrong with America - for it
is the iniquities of the father's being visited upon the
children........bible style, planned - but by whom?

If we loosed the chains and released the prisoners would it all
stop.....Lucky Luciano downed a navy destroyer while in prison, Al
Capone may have engineered the Lindburg baby kidnapping......and John
Gotti?   Well you know before the World Trade Center was blow up, a dead
contractor had been found in basement and boy, they thought the boogie
man John Gotti did that one, and the boggie man Osama bin Laden like
Gotti his hand is blamed to be in all cookie jars.

Wrong people going to jail........get the architect - and it ws not John
Gotti or Osama bin Laden who blew up Oklahoma - or was it?

Only Morris Dees who told the FBI and BATF and a Judge to stay home that
day knows for sure.......and Dees is spending a lot of money now making
movies, of himself and portrays himself as a good Christian boy close to
his daughter......and according to his wife, Dees got a little too
close.

so Paul Harvey is my hero - a moral man who survived with the
truth....had he been a dishonest man, he would be on MSNBC or CNN make a
boodle.

Long Live Osama bin Laden the Boogie Man - for who would we blame all
this stuff on, now that John Gotti is in the slammer......

but I keep remembering John Gotti's little 14 year old kid, killed
"accidently"  as he drove in front of a dump truck, which had been
parked by Gotti's house........remember the dump truck who almost hit
Bush - anybody get that license plate number.

For Gotti above alll who may have delivered a few kisses of death knows
above all - that often the iniquities of father's are visited, upon the
children.....no more honor among thieves.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy