I tell my children that virginity and chastity
are sexual orientations to.  If it were just
a case of teaching open-mindedness then I think
those ideas would be taught in school as well.
I was brought up to believe that people were
educated to make their own choices.

Sex - interesting!  You do not need to know anything
about it to enjoy it.  For the true sports person,
it is the only sport in which both people are able
to win at the same time.

Sex - as an art done in multiple formats?  The art
is in keeping the relationship going.  I can have
more fun with my mate, in an horizontal position,
feet away, with my clothes on, sans sexual connotations
because he does believe in sportsmanship then I had
found in any of those "STUDS" that were basically
wired for one function.

To believe that power is in cuss words, sex powers,
religion, homosexualism,
physical powers, or future "telepathic powers"
is to associate things in a mono format.
Laura 04Sept2000

--
Any person can stand adversity,
The true test is to give a person power.

If you treat a relationship as if you are the only one in it, eventually
you will be.

Atrocities happen when the people about you -
 start considering you surplus.

"I tolerate with the utmost latitude the right of
others to differ from me in opinion"
      ---- Thomas Jefferson <br><br>

My Grandfather told me there are two kinds of people:
those who do the work and
those who take the credit.
He told me to be in the first group -
 there is less competition there. -