Okay Nessie - most secret societies operate about the bible in
initation, from the giving of new names, etc., like Skull aand Bones
stuff.

Crowley loved his name The Great Beast, but he was a Magician and
intelligence agent - now wasn't it Simon Magnus (been so long since I
read this stuff) that was the magician....we had Endor raising the dead
and scaring herself for she did not expect to resurrect Samuel.....

But Acts 19 I believe if from where Crowley had link to Diana Wiccians.
My old friend and her mother were real Wiccians, but she too was British
Intelligence as was her Husband who was killed in service.

So she hated Nazis and Communists for they had much property confiscated
in the war and her hhome in New Forest - Conan Doyle lived there as a
neighbor and she knew him when a little girl....Doyle's father ended up
in asylum....

So - Crowley used to make fun of the Mormons and their Destroying
Angels.....he broke masonic rituals and had them madder then hell, but
inasmuch as he had gotten stuff on his own, no problem.

In Acts you find origin of name Knights of Malta (Melita is
Malta)......you find secret knocks on doors and St. Peter was turned
away, cause he didn't have the right knock I presume......you find
Paul's three journies - drug routes today and remember lots of American
cities have taken names from Holy Land and Bible....look at Cape whree
the Apollo blew up.....the craft that came to naught.....see Diana, whom
they would despise and the naval base....this is a code....but then
Diana Princess of Wales was med Diana for a reason.....

Paul was also called Saul and Barnbas, later Paul and Barnabas took
names of Mercury and Jurpter.....you find all astrological stuff in
bible in Deut. and Genesis....astrological profiles.

Neithr repented they of their sorceries or fornications.....before they
go Manson I had that line in my manuscript which I was asked to send out
to a Chief in California.....turns out it was Manson's favorite verse in
bible......

Conan Doyle warned of Mafia and Mormons and KKK.......he knew of this
Mafia thing.....he was a Catholic and poked fun of the masons in some of
his writings.....as did Crowley....so who were the masons.....

Skull and Bones is masonic order just like most fratrenities....same
rituals no doubt, like Mafia rituals, all in the bible.

But when you have my bible calendar/code, it makes sense for when the
assassins or saboturs are at work, they wanat police and FBI to know who
did it, but try to prove it?   So they got Al Capone on income tax.....

As my own friend said, what better book to use....but if they use the
same song book, sometimes hard to tell who does what...like KGB formed
own KKK for Walker spies....and used KKK logos sending out phoney
letters like our FBI does, to blame KKK for wrong doing.

I do know this, when they nailed those Walker spies, 5 Grand Dragons
burned their robes....this was REAL Klan.....and went back to
sleep....this is one invisible empire one never sees in the funny
papers.

But you do not know for sure who is what.....said more FBI in KKK than
KKK but if that is true - well those Walker spies and KGB cannot be too
bright.

Still believe KGB sabotaged Apollo for they certainly do not give Werner
von Braun credit for his work.

We are given today a choice - communism or fascism....looks like we go
the fascism in disguise of which Hughey Long spoke right before he was
gunned down by Weissman...a Doctor.

The UN is a would be dictatorship of which King Hussein warned before he
died......big humanitarians with whips and aids vaccines.

Saba

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy