Sorry, I messed up the last line of what I was trying to write
below:(

The last line of the below SHOULD have read:

"...well, any one who believes this infusion of "gay pride" into
every aspect of the mass media IS SOMEHOW AN ACCIDENT OR A
COINCIDENCE must have been in a coma for the last 2 years!"

REALLY, I am not a racist or bigot, but all this gay and
anti-family unit shit REALLY BUMS ME OUT!  I GOT YOUNG AND
IMPRESSIONABLE KIDS READING AND WATCHING THIS SHIT EVERY FRIGGIN
PLACE THEY LOOK!!!  To each there own, BUT KEEP IT OUT OF SITE,
GOD DAMN IT!

> <<<Any one that has NOT noticed all the television, motion
> picture, magazine, etc., etc., references to the normalcy and
> "OK-ness" with the gay life style over the last 18 months, a
> trend that was virtually ABSENT just a few years ago...well,
> any one that believes this infusion of "gay pride" into every
> aspect of the mass media must have been in a coma for the
> last 2 years!>>>

And the below couldn't be more on-the-mark!  Something very
strange IS going on, but it has been going on for a LONG time,
namely, the ongoing conspiracy by the "Evilarchy" to destroy the
family unit.  It is only recently, however, that the logarithmic
rate at which "they" have been laying this crap on us over the
years IS FINALLY REACHING THE VERTICLE SLOPE OF THE CURVE!

> > Something very strange going on in this country when queers
> > keep pushing their sodomist views on boy scouts and in
> > schools?
>
> The Truth Is Somewhere...
>
>           \\\!///
>          0(o   o)0

             Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, YHVH, TZEVAOT

  FROM THE DESK OF:                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      *Mike Spitzer*     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                         ~~~~~~~~          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

       Shalom, A Salaam Aleikum, and to all, A Good Day.