--- Justine Blake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 But propaganda brain-washing in the
> elementary schools is more than I can bear. Schools in the old days
> were for
> LEARNING. And they wonder why the skhools are in the mess they are
> in.

Precisely why, if you love your children, you do NOT put them in public
schools. Private or home schooling (I do the latter) is far, far better
for your children. Time and money are merely excuses. It IS a
sacrifice. But my children are worth every minute and every penny. If
you don't think you know enough to teach your children, think again.
You taught them how to talk, how to walk, how to go potty, how to eat,
how to dress themselves, how to brush their teeth, how to comb their
hair.... if you can do that, you can surely teach them how to read, how
to write, how to do arithmetic, how to put together a coherent
thought... sometimes you learn alongside your children. You get
together with other parents who care enough to do the same, and you
exchange ideas, you trade expertise (you teach my kids to change a
tire, I'll teach your kids how to bake bread), and you give each other
support. You make the effort, and you find a way, and the job gets
done.

Tenorlove

http://mail.yahoo.com/