-Caveat Lector-

-----Original Message-----
From: Conspiracy Theory Research List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Justine Blake
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 7:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [CTRL] Homo Scout Shenanigans!

-Caveat Lector-

<<<there is NO SEPARATE GROUP called pedophiles.>>>

>I should clarify this statement. What I meant to say is that there is NO
>SEPARATE GROUP of just plain "dirty old men" called "pedophiles". This is
>the sterotypical MYTH promulgated by the media, a myth by the way, which
>amounts to nothing more than a very convenient smoke screen when it comes
>MALE HOMOSEXUALS in the MALE HOMOSEXUAL COMMUNITIES...those who just happen
>to be "minor-attracted adults", i.e. PEDOPHILES.
>Justine

I don't think that this is about pedophiles at all Justine. Pedophilia in
this instance is a way to attempt to justify contempt for homosexuals, to
use this issue to discriminate. You argue that it is the right thing to do
in this case to exclude an entire segment of society from participation in
this group because there is a small percentage of the homosexual  community
that displays deviant sexual behavior directed toward boys. Is it your
opinion that homosexuals and lesbians should be excluded from all work with
children because there are pedophiles in our society and a percentage of
them masquerade as gay and lesbian men and women, but are actually
pedophiles just as many pedophiles masquerade as heterosexuals? Certainly
among masquerading pedophiles there are those who prefer male children and
those who prefer female children and although much less common there are
those who molest both. There are also women who molest children. You cannot
protect children from these predators by keeping gay men from participating
in scouting any more than you can keep a percentage of these boy scouts from
following there genetic disposition to become gay men by doing so...,.

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com

CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing
propagandic
screeds are unwelcomed. Substance-not soap-boxing-please!  These are
sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'-with its many half-truths, mis-
directions and outright frauds-is used politically by different groups with