-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 10/7/00 8:48:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Let's face it. By now those Sheeple who have decided to be "pro-homosexual"
 have done so by shear manipulation of the media, and nothing more. >>

Well Justin, I'm not "pro-homosexual" but neither am I
anti-homosexual...seems to me a live and let live attitude is the way to
approach this. I agree that certain extremist groups within the homosexual
community at times take things too far, but the same can be said of the
anti-gays...

You say that I'm a "sheeple"...why is that? Is it because I don't accept your
anti-homosexual bias? Or because I struggle with certain leaps of logic you
make?
The only gay people I know are a pair of lesbians and they too don't agree
with some gay rights groups...so it isn't an all-encompassing mindset that
the homosexuals have...

<<And God forbid, I suppose, any of you comfortable arm-chair "conspiracy
theorists" engaging in nothing more than mental masturbation on an email
list...actually CHECK OUT the UrLs I had provided and SEE FOR YOURSELVES.>>

1st of all it seems to me that a visit to these sites would be imprudent as
according to what you say they sanction pedophilia...a properly illegal act,
and certainly some are sting operations.
Secondly these boylove sites you push have nothing to do with homosexuality
and everything to do with a sick and illegal perversion.

<<And I'll be damned if I'll
bother listening to arm-chair mental masturbators, so enamoured of their
precious conspiracy theories.>>

But you have no issues going undercover and chatting/communicating with
pedophiles? Hmmmm....

<<Why presume that I am "demonizing" the homosexual community just
because I, and, by the way, so many others, SEE behind the comfortable media
smoke screen of what YOU, as a Sheeple, are led to believe?>>

By asserting that all homosexuals are pedophiles you spread
disinformation...you potentially fuel a Tim McVeigh-type with incorrect
information....

Peace,
Bill.