-Caveat Lector-

Piper - once I got into a very bitter disagreement with a school nurse -
the domineering type who insisted my daughter have this vaccination.   I
had information from the federal government these harmless side effects
from this vaccine could cause sweling of the brain, etc.

Threats were made - finally I required the nurse and doctor
administering the vaccine sign a paper they would be held responsible
personally for any injury that might be caused by the drug - I won that
argument - but at the time, 1 in 100,000 kids had these "harmless" side
affects.

Illegal emmigration to this country is bringing in TB and diseases
unheard of - watch for leprosy no doubt to make its entrance unless
something is done.

Today - and I say note this - Microsoft down about 50 percent
approximately, all the biggies down, down, even AT&T down 60 percent....

Guess what is up, up, up - DRUGS AND OIL.

We are now a drug culture.....look on TV where Pfizer and other drug
companies encourage people to take these drugs - they say tell you
doctor you want this, etc.   Doctors do not approve of this method of
advertising......and oh, when they tell of the harmless side effects
which they must so do according to law - how fast they speak, and oh so
softly - as though nothing to worry about.

Big time illegal drug money is being put into the pharmaceutical
companies....and a market is being bult for same - our kids -

Any school principal and teacher who would promote these drugs should be
fired immediately; law suits should be filed say like the two kids in
Littleton?   Who butchered their little classmates?   The wrong people
are being sued here, for Klebold's parents are suing the Sheriff......

Watch Wall Street flourish....This is the G.O.D. machine in full force -
Gold, Oil, and Drugs......watch gold now and remember Herr Kissinger,
KGB Code Name Bor is already like a cats paw in place.

Drugs for the kids?   They will hang them on Christmas Trees as we once
strung candy beads and candy canes.

Now how many kids are in prison with murderers and sadistic sex
offenders and are exposed to AIDS and HIV for smoking a bit of pot?
Texas, Fflorida, Alaska, Seattle, Arkansas........bit dope centers but
small time compared to what is happening now - see Wall Street and watch
what flourishes and Occidental Oil, and Admiral Crowe too, must really
be hitting all time highs.

Poison for profit?   Your kids are the target - remember the Wizard of
OZ - they made it out of the poppy fields in time - our kids maybe not
be so lucky unless there is a good fairy to wave a magic wand to awaken
them from a drugged stupor.....

So read the Wall Street Journal....Microsoft down, Drugs and Oil Up, Up
Up and none dare call this conspiracy?

Secret of old Assassins was drugs.......get the initiates on drugs and
worked up to a frenzy and they would kill on command or a wink - to
re-enter paradise, which was nothing other than a brothel but in a
stupor, the Garden of Allah was nothing more than a hash house for
killers.

Nice future unless people wake up - Remember Littleton always and
Remember the USS Liberty as well.....all is not as it seems to be.

We need a bull dozer to put that garbage out of our government......big
time money now for drugs to rip off Medicare - the Mafia and the Family
now have control.

A. Saba
Dare To Call It Conspiracy