In a message dated 10/15/2000 12:57:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Someone should ask Cele Castillo about his dealings with Nieves,
personally. >>

Ok Mike, Good Idea.
    So I sort of did, although not really about his personal dealings, only
about his thoughts on the PBS transcript of the Nieves interview.
    He hadn't seen the transcript, but he had seen the show.
    Cele speaking about Nieves, loosely paraphrased:
    "He's a liar. He's lying. He works for Ollie North, NOW, in his, North's
bulletproof vest company. They wouldn't interview those of us there on the
scene in El Salvador, like myself, because they knew I'd be able to implicate
the CIA," and other such gems as these came from Cele.
    Peace,
Preston

<FONT COLOR="#000099">eGroups eLerts
</FONT><A