-Caveat Lector-

From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Even David Kore(sh) knew the plan an Halle Bopp Heaven's Gate knew of
> the planned genocide and the recycling of earth.....

Nah, the earth's not going to be recycled...it's being destroyed to make way for an
intergalatic
limited-access superhighway...   ;-)

> Who will survive?

Arthur Dent.

> So I remember the Titanic because  those that went to the bottom and
> witnessed remains said no iceburg downed that ship

Actually what has been said is that based on the damage seen, it seems unlikely that
one iceberg was the sole
cause of the ship sinking, and the actual culprit that has been implicated (based on
the EVIDENCE seen in the
dives at the site) is that corners were cut in the Titanic's construction and bolts of
a lesser grade than
originally specified were used.  These bolts snapped under the strain of the impact
with the iceberg,
resulting in the ship taking on water in more compartments than those actually
directly damaged by the
iceberg.  If the original construction specs had been strictly adhered to, it is
unlikely those bolts would
have snapped, and hence unlikely that the ship would have sunk -- or at least, sunk as
quickly as it did.

The fact that all the priceless artifacts you mention were onboard when the ship went
down argues more for the
fact that the owners of those artifacts hadn't a clue as to the ship's fate, rather
than a prior sinister
knowledge that it would indeed sink on its maiden voyage.

> Conan Doyle, a Catholic Knighted by Queen Victoria who had a father who
> loved Edward Fitzgerald and charged he had been murdered.....why would
> Doyle warn of submarines prior to downing of Titanic...

You of course have proof of this?

> ..and why only
> one reference to these German Scientists who had been working on
> artificial iceburgs, unless someone was going to invent the slurpee?

And you have proof of this also?  If such technology existed in 1912, why haven't we
seen its use yet?

All those Arab princes who have tried to tow Antartic icebergs to the middle east to
use the melted water in
the desert would be very interested in technology enabling one to build 'artificial'
icebergs...

> A heartbeat away is the son of a bakery  cart driver who probably puled
> booze for Al Capone type figure and then got his liquor permit when
> things went their way and prohbition defeated....and then this man sent
> his son to Yale?    With the Wasp families?

You'll be glad to know that Lieberman was reelected to his Senate seat here in
Connecticut, so if the
presidential election goes to Bush, you will still be seeing Leiberman around...   ;-)

> Now I am of Nordic blood and English Irish elsh desent and in particular
> of Welsh Rare Rabbit descent...

Yes, most of us do consider you pretty cheesy...of the Velveeta sort...

> And Sophia Loren still looks like Mussolini who was in her family -
> these movie stars do get arund.......

Strange, if she is related to Mussolini, the connection did not help her during the
war when Mussolini was
still in power...she and her mother were starving beggars then.

And quite frankly, I see absolutely NO resemblence between Sophia Loren and Benito
Mussolini...

Perhaps you also have some obscure dirt to dish on Bridgette Bardot and Jeanne Moreau
and other foreign
bombshells of the 1950s and 60s?   ;-)

June