-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2000 2:16 AM
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Hey Einstein. This one's for you.

> One old Rosicrucian code was to take dates like say April 20 and make it
> stand for something....have diasters on Holidays and note the moon shot
> - John John and Teddy  one dead and the other almost killed.....for
> there are those who would give Werner von Braun no credit for reaching
> moon ahead of Russians........those who sabotaged our space program
> incuding Challenger......
>
> Maybe you can figure out why at the funeral of the Challenger astronauts
> the one astronaut read the 46th Psalm leaving a few clues?

> A. Saba
> Dare To Call It Conspiracy

You mean this Psalm?

1 ? <<To the chief Musician for the sons of Korah, A Song upon Alamoth.>>
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2  Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the
mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3  Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains
shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
4  There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God,
the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
5  God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her,
and that right early.
6 ? The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the
earth melted.
7  The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
8  Come, behold the works of the LORD, what desolations he hath made in the
earth.
9  He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow,
and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I
will be exalted in the earth.
11  The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

And WHAT "clues" would they be dearest oracle?  The sense and tense appear
rather OVERT to my reading.

Perhaps what you are saying, is, that it is perhaps one thing to perceive
the good book as a source of divine revelation and instruction, and so on
and so forth, as many do, and another thing to ascribe to it some form of
superstitious mumbo jumbo "code" which, I suppose any group or individual
could ascribe, in order to perhaps carry out some macabre and dire
religio-political time-table upon us plebes of humanity?