-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 11/12/2000 10:49:00 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 Police find locked ballot box at Miami hotel.
"At the moment we don't know exactly what's in the box," the officer said.
 It was not clear how the box arrived at the hotel..."

Perhaps it is because our national elections are held
so close to Halloween and all of the "spirits" have not
realized the party is over........but it is a well-known
phenomenon that many dead people somehow rise
from their graves and vote in our elections.

Turns out that many of the people whom Jesse Jackson
is saying were "disenfranchised because of their race"
were black people trying to use the names and registrations
of deceased white people. Some of these were turned away
by workers at the polls who noticed the fraud.

Well......any time now, I'm expecting the Gore camp to
come up with the following argument:
  "If the dead can win an election, why can't the dead vote?"

After all, in the state of Missouri a dead man won a seat
in the Senate in a race coinciding with the presidential election.
If a dead former Governor (Mel Carnahan) can win an election,
it seems only fair that the dead should be allowed to vote.

     Regards to All
         Nakano