-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 11/20/00 8:48:26 AM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> When the Drosnin book first came out, PAX TV network did a show on
>  Bible Codes. Not only did they find JFK and Jesus in the codes, one of
>  the detractors also found a code that read: DROSNIN IS A FRAUD. With
>  hard work and creativity, there is a code for everything.
>
>  Tenorlove

  Drosnin's book mentions Oswald as JFK's killer and of course he was not.  I
think the Bible is written in code and that it takes a specific orientation
of the heart of the reader to break it.  Jesus said, "You do not speak my
language,", ie, the language of the spirit, in my understanding.

Samantha