-Caveat Lector-

Well Tenorlove - when I first got started on this in 1968 I called it a
communication system, for with this you can communicate in any language
in the workd, nearly.....at Spandau the Russians knew to take it from
Baron von Shirach.....this is what I looved for when Speer's diary came
out.

This was the beginning essentially of the real cold war and the Russians
did not like Americans thawing towards Germany.

Speer when released wrote the diary back in period when Nixon was
released and the first thing I looked for was any reference to bible
code....the Russians knew what it was.

So how did Manson communicate to Squaky Fromm or whatever her name was -
Little Red Riding Hood who had a gun misfire or Ford would have been the
"late Gerald Ford"......

This is special code/communicatin and one can take it literally or
figuratively - as moe Dalitz or Meyr Lansky or John Gotti would say upon
issuing a threat - get the picture?

This guy who wrote book The Bible Code was a fraud - think you will find
upper echelon, Alfalfa Club stuff in news media know what it is.

My MI6 friend knew what it was but had never see it before.....

So regular tower of babel?

Anyone who says bible not coded - well let us say Joshua 2, go climb Mt.
Nebo.......

Saba