This is an opportune time to illuminate a virtually unknown dynamic in
American
politics that was explained to me by Barry Goldwater.  Ferdinand Lundberg
named his
epic expose THE RICH AND THE SUPER RICH for good reason.  There is a layer at
the top
of the economic spectrum where there is unimagined wealth.  This is the
billionaire
level where it takes hundreds of millions to belong.

All we are told in high schools colleges and TV is the dynamic of the RICH
versus the
POOR.

What about the dynamic between the RICH and the SUPER RICH?  Barry Goldwater
made
convincing arguments to me that this was the only dynamic in American
politics that
mattered.

The RICH and the SUPER RICH are united when it comes to exploiting the
ignorance of
the general hoard.  More than 55% of Americans own 0 assets or are in debt.
About 25%
of Americans are the professional class that enforce the will of the RICH and
the
SUPER RICH.  The bottom of the SUPER RICH begins at the top 1/2 of one
percent.

Goldwater saw the small millionaires and the billionaires locked in a lethal
competition.  Economically it is the RICH that pose the greatest competition
to the
SUPER RICH.  Both the RICH and the SUPER RICH set up front groups to
manipulate the
underclases to employ the unwashed masses in their struggle with each other's
interests.  The POOR has virtually no representation other than these front
groups
secretly supported by the RICH and the SUPER RICH.

The tactic of the SUPER RICH has been the control of resources and markets
through
government control of these things.  The small millionaires want free
markets.  Barry
Goldwater articulated this in his book THE CONSCIENCE OF A CONSERVATIVE.  H.
L. Hunt
as a secret alley of the Rockefellers subverted legitimate conservative
groups and
perverted them into ineffective Rush Limbaugh type organizations.  Limbaugh
would make
Barry Goldwater puke.

The producer Roger Ayles that set up Limbaugh in radio was an aid to George
Bush.  He
is the SUPER RICH agent defusing conservative focus as the media masquerades
him as
the definitive conservative spokesperson.  Goldwater's use of the words
EASTERN
LIBERAL ESTABLISHMENT was a euphemism for the Rockefellers, Bushes, and
Harrimans.

Below are my observations of the moments Goldwater came to the realization
that he
could no longer resist the force of the SUPER RICH.

Brian Downing Quig

Brian Downing Quig wrote:

> This is a very fine abstract of Bush family information.  Actually I can
only take
> exception to one sentence.

> I can tell how Bush was selected by Reagan in 1980.  Remember that this was
the
> REPUBLICAN convention that Barry Goldwater made his speech before the
largest TV
> audience ever, where he put his notes down at the end and said, "This could
be the
> last REPUBLICAN convention and in two weeks the last DEMOCRATIC convention.
 There
> are dark forces working from within the country to subvert the
constitution."

> I was in Barry's office the Monday after that speech talking to his
administrative
> director who was an important player at the convention.  As the secretary
repeated
> a hundred times to callers while we spoke, "Yes, that is what the senator
said.
> Yes, he was speaking about the TRILATERAL COMMISSION." I was told how Bush
was
> selected for VP.  I was told that Reagan did not want to name Bush but
Gerald Ford
> and Walter Cronkite put his feet to the fire.  The words used were "Here is
the
> brush we will use to tar you if you do not select Bush."  Cleon Skousen was
> Reagan insider who gives the exact same story.
>
> I saw what happened to Barry Goldwater then.  Not one newspaper spent a
drop of
> ink on this startling speech.  Goldwater realized that he would never have
a forum
> as strong as this again.  That is when Goldwater stopped fighting the
EASTERN
> LIBERAL ESTABLISHMENT which was always a euphemism for the Rockefellers.
>
> Brian Quig
>
>  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> >   ------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > Subject: Re: Fwd: [CIA-DRUGS] -Is PEMEX deep into the drug trade???
> > Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 14:54:45 -0600
> > From: Linda Minor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> > From:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > Date: Thu Aug 20, 1998 10:59am
> > Subject: Background to Mena: George Bush, Clinton's boss
> >
> > from alt.politics.bush
> > -----
> > As always, Caveat Lector.
> > Om
> > -----
> > <A HREF="aol://5863:126/alt.politics.bush:5578">Background to Mena: George
> > Bush, Clinton's boss</A>
> > -----
> > Subject: Background to Mena: George Bush, Clinton's boss
> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (David Goldman)
> > Date: Sat, Aug 8, 1998 7:00 PM

Republicans

Jack

Orlando

George

Part of
Rep.

Director.

Hinckley

Assistant to

Bush
Iran.

"I saw

Abrams

He

> > -----
> > Aloha, He'Ping,
> > Om, Shalom, Salaam.
> > Em Hotep, Peace Be,
> > Omnia Bona Bonis,
> > All My Relations.
> > Adieu, Adios, Aloha.
> > Amen.
> > Roads End
> > Kris
> >

> >      Message 47 of 15780
> >

> > * About eGroups | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | No Spam! |
> > International
> > | Contact Us
> > Copyright © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.
> >
> > In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<FONT COLOR="#000099">eGroups eLerts
</FONT><A
HREF="http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/2/_/475667/_/975348334/"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>