-Caveat Lector-

----Original Message Follows----
From: *STRIDER* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: !b_a_Act: [HEADWATERS]  Luna cut - photos, video and press
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:25:42 -0800

Via:  juliabutterflynet list -
http://www.onelist.com/community/juliabutterflynet
     For more information check out the Hayduke Rocks! web site:
     http://www.efmedia.org

1.  Luna cut - photos, video and press
2.  SRPD: Vandals slash Julia Hill redwood

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 08:39:28 -0800
From: Hayduke Rocks! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Luna cut - photos, video and press

Photos of Luna's cut:  http://earthfilms.org/luna.html

32" deep cut, sliced 19 feet around the circumference of the tree.
Sanctuary Forest expects that Luna may fall in the next big storm, which is
due to hit the area tomorrow. They are going to make some effort to
shore-up Luna. It's doubtful the tree will be able to withstand 100 mph
winds, which it surely will experience this winter.
Brought to you by Hayduke Rocks!, an Earth First! Media and Action Network
http://www.efmedia.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Check out our news & discussion lists by visiting the Hayduke Rocks! list
sign-up page at
http://www.efmedia.org/elists.html