In a message dated 12/6/00 2:55:50 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

Subj: Re: [CTRL] CLuMs? [CTRL] Tinseltown News
Date: 12/6/00 2:55:50 PM Central Standard Time
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mirage)
Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Conspiracy Theory Research List)
To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-Caveat Lector-

CLuMs?  Please refresh my memory as to what these are.  Also 'P. & U.K.E'
is an
obscure term with which I have no familarity.  Enlighten me on the meaning
of
these acronymz, please. In the meantime, I will  be on full alert for their
probable dastardly and devastating manifestations!

In London a gypsy woman grabbed my arm an told me I looked like a Romanov.
Afterward, upon careful checking, I found nothing missing from my person,
which
led me to believe that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

So can I be in this flick?   My minimum is scale.  ~ M

   ==================
PM Kansan1225 wrote:

>     Usually well-informed sources close to the major new production "Fight
> all CLuMs and especially. P. & U.K.E." say that Mel Gibson is really
excited
> about getting the leading role in the movie.  Mr. Gibson is a conspiracy
> aficionado himself and enjoyed great success in the 1997 movie "Conspiracy
> Theory".
>
>      Movie buffs know that Mel's character in "Conspiracy Theory", the
taxi
> driver Jerry Newport, was based on the celebrated conspiracy theorist Sam
> Moser
> of Dayton, Ohio.  Gibson has been looking forward to playing Kansan1225
in the

> movies ever since "Fight all CLuMs and especially P. & U.K.E."was
published
> earlier this year.
>
>      These same sources say that Gibson is about to ink an eight-figure
> contract with the producers and that he will also play a second role in
the
> movie, that of Nikolai Alexandrovich, the pretender to the vacant Imperial
> throne of the Romanovs.

     CLuMs stands for "clandestine Luciferian Masons".  P. & U.K.E. is a
particularly virulent CLuM order, the Primordial & Unmitigated Knights of the
East, based here in my new hometown of Mosquitoes, TX, formerly known as
Houston.

     If you are interested in a part, please let your agent see my previous
message, "Casting call".