-Caveat Lector-

This is the stuff of which neutron bombs are made?

Vibrations?  This is one of the most interesting articles I have ever
read - and of course it must be read and read in my case.

The poem We Are the Music Makers, We Are the Dreamers of Dreams - tells
a lot about use of music - and the Irish Harp of David who used it to
sooth Saul....

It is said Mozart was murdered because he revealed masonic secrets in
The Magic Flute, but masonry is only for the curious to explore and one
can learn much  and that is all you get in most instances - an
education.

So Joshua (and not that Jaws 2 on this list) did he use music and
vibrations to bring down the walls?   The Irish did - today listen to
the rap music and wonder the intent of same when it programs to kill
whitey......

So once you sent our boys to war with a song, and Glen Miller was just
another trumpet player during WWII or was it trombone.......these music
makers take a lot of credit for things do they not....like Alex Baldwin
marking Heston for murder knowing a thought becomes the wish, becomes a
fact and a song or word once spoken...

So thanks Das Goat......wonderful item.   Plato even knew of the two
underground currents, El Nino and La Nina which some thing just
discovered...one hot, one cold.......linked to jet streams and how the
turtles, the voice of silence, travels with lemmings presumably
throughout the world....

So if the fat lady hits High C - do good crystal glasses still break?

Saba

And Jimmy Carter's bomb where you kill all the people, but the buildings
will remain?   More bad vibes?

Like music makers - they do leave a paper trail....Jude in the bible
very important  to Beattles who claimed to have bigger following than
Jesus Christ....not much of a claim, for only the women remained to the
end.