-Caveat Lector-

Nessie (or some crazed imposter) writes:
>If anyone besides the Japanese imperialists are to blame for the deaths
>at Pearl Harbor it is the leaders of the American isolationist movement
>who made FDR's deception necessary, and the Anglo-American capitalists
>who financed the fascists' rise to power in the first place.

Here folks is the essence of World Manipulation.
International Moral Relativism in service of the World Elite.

This person states (without embarrasment) that it is acceptable for
a Commander in Chief to lie to his soldiers, let them die in a surprise
attack...for the greater good. Do these things happen? Of course, but
it is evil to accept them. As a former soldier, I would gladly "frag" any
C.O. who particpated in such a evil scheme.

This person who claims "isolationists" are responsibibe for WWII stands
history on its head. It was the Interventionists led by that ninny Woodrow
Wilson who, following his orders by the Anglophile Elite, tricked us into
WWI (remember the Luisitania - a secret British munitions ship). Ole Wall
Street Flunky Wilson scammed us into into WWI on the side of the
British Imperialists who decided to put those German upstarts in their place
once and for all.

Of course Wilson and his British string pullers intentionally starved 1.5 million
German civilians (after the Armistice!); gutted the German economy by demanding
huge "reparations", and set the stage for their next setup - Adolph Hitler.

Does anyone think it a coincidence that WWI brought us Lenin, Stalin and
Hitler? Is it any coincidence that FDR's buddies loaned millions to Lenin, Stalin
and Hitler? Was it any coincidence that FDR named that notorious Wall Street
Manipulator and Anti Semite (and Hitler Groupie), Joe Kennedy as ambassador to
Britain on the eve of WWII?
flw