-Caveat Lector-

>>I have had a few experiences with Australian Skeptics:
>>1)  I attended several conferences where Australian Skeptics had to be
>>forcibly ejected due to their public behaviour.  They yelled, cat called
>>and jeered continually during lectures, and made it difficult for anyone
>>else to hear what was being discussed.
>>2)  I have been invited onto three radio shows, all run by Australian
>>Skeptics members.  Each time, I was told outright lies about what the
>>show was, and what they wanted to discuss.  For example, Adam Joseph (who
>>was removed from the airwaves NOT by Scientologists, but because his drug
>>habits were becoming too embarrassingly public)
>
>I don't know about this. Are you at liberty to reveal your source? Knowing
>3RRR, using a few drugs is probably a requisite for going on air!

You are certainly correct with the latter, and no, I will not reveal my
sources on the former.

>>to discuss alternative health issues.  Once I was on air I realised it
>>was an ambush.  He wanted the public to know that I was a neo-nazi, with
>>fascist leanings.  (Another example of their blatant lies and filth).
>>Their prime witness was an ex-neo nazi, and some-time journalist called
>>David Grierson.  Grierson, with a history of mental instability, has been
>>on a personal vendetta against myself and my magazine after I rejected
>>his sexual advances in a hotel in Tripoli, Libya.
>
>Greason (I think that's his name) is a little worm, I have read his book
>shamelessly called 'I was a Teenage Fascist'. He seems to have made a
>career out of being an ex-nazi, he now writes for the 'Australian Jewish
>News'! As far as his sexuality, I wouldn't want to judge but knowing the
>sort of mental type he is (it is clear from reading his book) I am quite
>willing to accept that he would bear a grudge in this manner.

He is more of a worm than many realise.  He was the mastermind behind the
Demidenko smear campaign.  (For those out of the loop, Helen Demidenko
won a literary award for a book she wrote, which included sections that
humanised nazi POW camp guards.  Humanising any NAZIs is forbidden by the
right-wing Jewish elitist lobby group known as Australia-Israel Review,
and Grierson/Greason is/was their chief head-kicker.)  Australia-Israel
Review (AIR) are considered as dangerous right wing extremist zionists.
Certain of their members, including Joseph Gutnick (a Rabbi Schneerson
disciple) poured squillions into backing Netanyahu' election coffers,
prompting Henry Kissinger even to comment that without 'certain backers
from Australia', Netanyahu would likely have lost the election.  Many of
the Jewish community in Australia view the AIR as dangerous but powerful
extremists.

It is Greason and the AIR who initiated the smear campaign against NEXUS,
globally.

>>Another example is so-called journalist, Philip Adams.  He invited me
>>onto his show to defend myself against his accusations that I was a
>>neo-nazi.  I told his program director that I would be in the USA during
>>the time he wanted me on his show.  Needless to say, the show aired
>>without me, special guest prosecutor was the sexually rejected David
>>Grierson, and I was smeared, lied about and basically shat upon.  The
>>told listeners that I had been invited onto the show, but 'for some
>>reason had declined to come on'.
>
>You should have issued the ABC a writ for slander. As soon as they call
>you a nazi, assuming they don't have any credible evidence (the closest I
>have seen is the claim that someone used to sell nazi stickers from your
>post office box. Which is odd because for many years I seem to recall you
>used the Post Office as your mailing address, not a box. [note that this
>is just my recollection, which may well be faulty]).

Greason and Adams are good mates.  And for the record, I have never sold
any neo nazi stickers, pamphlets, etc; have never published ANYTHING
anti-semitic; pro-nazi etc etc ad nauseum - simple because I am NOT a
nazi, anti-semitic, right-wing.

I come from an organic farming->new age->left wing/Human rights
background.
The tactics and lies published about myself and NEXUS have to be seen and
read to be believed.

And as for issuing writs, yeah sure!  It took me ages to pay off the
legal cost to get the Sydney Morning Herald to publish a retraction (in
tiny print, on page 199 of some edition, so where was the value anyway?)
when they told readers that NEXUS was a druggie magazine that promoted
hallucinogenics.

They should be called the Australian Septics, it is more reflective of
their (lack of) integrity!

regards

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com      ICQ#62399259

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)