-Caveat Lector-

To refute the rumeours of Saddam Husseins bad health, we were shown pictures of a
living Saddam Hussein with his cabinet in the TV-news.

The question is, if this was a clone. I think Saddam Hussein is so dear an enemy to
the international community, that they wont let him go.

Best, Ole Gerstrom, Denmark