-Caveat Lector-

I can tell by the way that you alternate ranting and raving with sophistry that you
clearly have no arguments and, more importantly, no evidence that Wicca predates the
mid 20th century.

You can rant and accuse me of being ignorant, unschooled, foolish etc. but you
continue to dodge around the FACT that there is no evidence for the existence of a
continous witchcraft tradition. Reasons this evidence may not exist as offered by you
simply show that you do not dispute that there is no such evidence. That there is no
such evidence means that it is an invention, a creation of modern authors and
get-rich-off-the-stupid/ignorant crowd who dominate all religions.

If you are going to continue this thread by continuing to accuse me of being ignorant
and nothing else, then don't bother. Most of the subscribers to this list can spot
someone trying to use hyperbole rather than fact, although they are usually nowhere as
persistent as you are.

Regards,

Joe