-Caveat Lector-

Global Warming - try the weather mod program and remember that Papa
George Bush when this crap was spreading about in the 80 period about
global warming told the public to hold off on this crap - that this
"might not be the problem".

Now see newspapers in Red China for latest information on this program -
for in the USA it has been classified since 1965.......

You see the weather modification program is somehow hooked up to our
radar systems and war department has taken over.

Think we need the H Bomb?    We are like Wizard of Oz now - we can drop
a house on the wicked communists or the wicked traitors who sold this
country out to the communists.

Let us see what George Bush our new president says about this .....

Over a 100 years ago they seeded clouds for rain making.....surely we
have advanced a little further into the weather program Mr. Radman.....

But then you see - as Carville said - seems just people in trailors are
losing everything they have and Clinton and Carville believe they are
just "trailor trash" overlooking the obvious for the trash has been in
our White House for the past 8 years......

Saba

What about that trash down in Florida attempting to turn loose a mob on
us white folk?