-Caveat Lector-

John Cone wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
> --- Ynr Chyldz Wyld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > -Caveat Lector-
> >
> > From: "Tenorlove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  "I have a hard time believing that there is global
> > warming. Last year, here in New Jersey, winter
> stayed late, spring had below normal
> > > temperatures, we had no summer at all, just cool
> > temps and tons of rain..."
>
> Nakano Comments:
>
> It is not a question of "Global Warming Yes or No?"
> The earth's climate is being modified...intentionally.
> It isn't CFC gasses.
> It isn't "greenhouse gasses".
> It isn't too many SUVs on the road.
> It isn't the burning of the rain forrests.
> And it isn't the long list of other things you
> read and hear about in the alleged News Media.
>
> The climate is being modified.
> Since it is a "closed system", when some areas
> are intentionally modified as to temperature and
> rainfall, other areas are affected as a
> consequence (which may be unintentional).
>
> We are definitely witnessing and experience
> unusual weather.  If you want to know why,
> do some reaearch into the writing and work of
> Dr. Nick Begich and Jean Manning and others
> who have written about HAARP and related
> technology.
>      Nakano

Greenhouse gasses ARE the cause. What ever HARP is or isn't doing, it
can't account for climactic change. This is the height of human egocentrism.

What is happening now is normal. This has happened before and the records
exist in the ice core samples taken from various points on the planet.

The mechanisms for what is happening are being argued, not what is happening.

We as humans can prepare, or not.

Humans have survived ice ages before. They did so with virtually no technology.

We can do it too. But not if we continue with the status quo.
The most important first step is to move away from Capitalism and the so
called " free market system." IT IS THE PRIMARY CAUSE OF THE ACCELERATION OF
CLIMATE CHANGE. It is also the primary cause of the removal of trees. Trees
and other broad leafed quick growing plants are the best modifiers of CO2.

We can't change what's coming, but we can modify the results by adding or
removing CO2 from the atmosphere. Stopping fossil fuel usage IMMEDIATELY will
prevent the introduction of man made CO2. And, increasing broad leafed green
plants, will help REMOVE CO2. Both of these actions can dampen the effects
of the warming which will hopefully dampen the severity of the changes.

There's no way around it. And we are not talking about long time periods here.
Climate change IS NOW!

Joshua2