-Caveat Lector-

>So, you don't think Clinton's wife and daughter were hurt by his
marital infidelity?

maybe, maybe not. It depends on their attitude.

>According to many religions, sex under the circumstances that Clinton
and Lewinsky engaged in it IS 'immoral'.

That doesn’t make it immoral. Many religions, some would say all
religions, say many things that are demonstrably false.

>And in many states it is still illegal.

That certainly doesn’t make it immoral, either. Crucifying Jesus was
legal. Does that mean Pilate was a good guy?

> It is also immoral for an employer to sexually harass an employee, and
the 'affair' between Clinton and Lewinsky qualifies as such.

It certainly does not. For one thing, he was not her employer. We were.
For another thing, it was she who initiated the affair. If anybody
harassed anybody, it was she who harassed him.

  >A public official, whose salary is paid for by the taxpayer, who
instead of conducting the duties of his job  during working hours
engages in sexual hankypanky with an underling, such escapades taking
place in a public  building paid for by the taxpayer for the conducting
of the nation's business and NOT to be turned into a  bordello, is also
immoral.

A case could be made that they should have done it somewhere else. But
if anybody turned the place into a bordello, it was Monica. She went
from being a small time nobody to being a millionaire, and all she did
was give a little head. She’s the best paid whore in American history.

And no, I don’t think whoring is wrong. But let’s be real about who did
what and to whom.  Clinton was the victim here, and it’s not unlikely at
all that his political enemies put Monica up to it.

<A HREF!ttp://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
İİİCTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic

İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİÚrchives Available at:
 <A HREF!ttp://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of

 <A HREF!ttp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİo subscribe to Conspiracy Theory Research List[CTRL] send
email: