-Caveat Lector-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:14:53 -0800
From: Joe Held <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Great Reading Material!

My new friend, long time author, tv producer, and five time emmy
winner, Tim Swartz has just started publishing articles at the
themestream again. I just got through reading his latest posts,
and have to say that I found them very informing and enjoyable.
You have to check them out. Joe

http://www.themestream.com/gspd_browse/author/view_author_info.gsp?auth_id=22120

January 23, 2001
  •  Lost in Time:People From Nowhere
  •  The Fourth Reich And Operation Paperclip
 January 22, 2001
  •  Mysteries of the Hollow Earth
  •  Conspiracy Journal
 August 25, 2000