-Caveat Lector-

There is quite a bit of stuff floating about regarding the Kennedy assassination.  The
Masons inevitably pop up from time to time.  I think a lot of what he postulates is
pretty far fetched to say the least BUT some of it is eerie and could have some truth
to it.  BUT, what it all boils down to in this issue is that there is TOO MUCH
information and the waters have been SO muddied that the real truth will never be
fully known.  And that is the desired result by those who had a hand in it.

On Thu, 25 January 2001, PM Kansan1225 wrote:

> -Caveat Lector-
>
>       Patrick Stinson wrote:
>
> >Subject: James Shelby Downard and Mason-Kennedy Connection
> >From: "Patrick Stinson" [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Date: 1/25/01 4:29 AM Central Standard Time
> >
> >I've only just discovered this group within the past few days and I've found
> >myself consistently fascinated by the tenor of discussions here.  I'd be
> >curious to read some of your comments on the Kennedy-Masonic connection as
> >postulated by James Shelby Downard (among others).  If any of you are
> >interested in engaging in a discussion please reply here.  Thanks.
> >

> >patrick
> >

>       I have been investigating the Conspiracy and conspiracy theories for
> about eleven years.  James Shelby Downard was the most reliable conspiracy
> writer I have read.
>
> <A HREF="http://www.ctrl.org/">www.ctrl.org</A>
> DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> CTRL is a discussion & informational exchange list. Proselytizing propagandic
> screeds are unwelcomed. Substance—not soap-boxing—please!  These are
> sordid matters and 'conspiracy theory'—with its many half-truths, mis-
> directions and outright frauds—is used politically by different groups with
> major and minor effects spread throughout the spectrum of time and thought.

> Archives Available at:
>  <A HREF="http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/ctrl.html">Archives of
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>
>
> http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/
>  <A HREF="http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/">ctrl</A>
> SIGNOFF CTRL [to:] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Om

"Welcome to the desert of the real."  Morpheus, in The Matrix

"My God it's full of stars!"  Dave Bowman, in 2001: A Space
Odyssey
http://www.shopping.altavista.com