-Caveat Lector-

Since when is telling the truth a hate crime?   I forwarded this
literature and I see and I say - why is this being permitted in this
country?

And do not kid me BooHoo from UK - for you arenot from the UK and you
know nothing of the UK only what you pick up from web.

You sent the item Russia objected to USA building defensive missile
sites?   Under Clinton we saw missiles from China pointed to our
shores.....we have seen our USS Liberty and what happened to it in
International Waters - Israelies murdered our seaman and napalmed them
while 171 lay wounded - now note, they always seem to like to burn
people, do they not?   Oh this story was covered.

So right away, BooHoo - you attempt to prevent an open discussion
reference little children being torturned and sodomized - bet you would
like to see the sodomists take over our boy couts - John Glenn, Neil
Armstrong were both boy scouts - you are so obvious BooHoo.

Only ADL and and Morris Dees can speak out - can't white Christian
America object to sodomy and children being tortured - these pigs are
raising our children if they have their way, to feed to the
sodomists.....and using Ecstasy for drugs to induce states where they
have no defense whatsoever?

By the way, BooHoo - those doctors at Jonestown were Nazi Jewish Doctors
- figure that one out........then take a good look at Putin - never did
you utter one word when he permitted legs of 14 year old to be amputed
to get at the parents in Chechnya - this was one graphic warning and
Ehud Barak uses same examples murdering children.

That has biblical overtones doesn't it - wasn't it King Herod who
ordered the murder of the children?    But 3 wisemen warned them of his
intent?

So BooHoo you think sodomy for chidren is a healthy way of life but oh
my we cannot say the word JEW out loud without dropping the E, or the
word GOD out loud without droppied the O.

So much on this list about Catholic Priests and Masons involved in sex
acts......so here we have Jews involved in filth and garbage and this is
to be suppressed?

This story was on the Slick list - and was printed and I
forwarded......see any lies in this story?   No all you see is a lack of
interest because the truth is being suppressed, right.

And by the way Americans will have their missile defenses because our
Constitution provides for this defense.......we spend billions to the
state of Israel, a Jewish pardon J=wish State, but KGB and Mossad well
they do not was Americans to provide for their own defense?

My only regret is that my brother in law didn't put up a few BMEWS and
Missile Sites in the Arab Nations - for the Arabs I could live with.

I saw this Jewish Mafia in action here - but oh, we are led to believe
the Mafia is Italian.

Well that kiss of death given to JFK was the kiss from a Judas and
people like Mark Lane learned to profit thereof long enough to lead
people to wrong side of horse.

Hate talk BooHoo - what is hate talk - the truth, depending of course
who does what?

Saba

If the words of Dr. Pierce are not true - prove it? Maybe some will not
like the way it is written but how does one tell such a story without
using the word Jew.....maybe use word Italian Mafia instead of Jew?
But then, the Pope might be angry.