-Caveat Lector-

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aleisha Saba" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 04 February 2001 16:30
Subject: Re: [CTRL] Fwd: {slick-d} Fwd: Child Porn, Ecstasy, and Pardons
[ADV2-3-01]

.

> And by the way Americans will have their missile defenses because our
> Constitution provides for this defense

yeah but it doesn't provide for locating strategic bits of it to be put in
the uk, does it?

and anyway- tell me what the success rate is of the testing ( clue- damn
low)- and then tell me how much it has cost so far for this gigantic
failure? and then tell me how much it is going to cost you to make it work?
in dollars?

.>......we spend billions to the
> state of Israel, a Jewish pardon J=wish State,

which is disgusting of you. another instance of your country doing what the
hell it wants as regards to UN resolutions. whatever suits you, yeah?
because you got the biggest army.

> My only regret is that my brother in law

saba, if you had such an influential bro-in-law then your  (or his more
probably) family would have had you sectioned years ago, so put up or shut
up.