-Caveat Lector-

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 00:38:05 EST
>Subject: Konformist: The Sai Baba Smear

>Please send as far and wide as possible.
>Thanks,
>Robert Sterling
>Editor, The Konformist
>http://www.konformist.com
>
>Rothschild Strikes Back?
>Sai Baba: What I Believe is the Truth Behind Recent Negative Media Stories
>

>I have read the various allegations about Sai Baba concerning sexual abuse.
>
>These stories were probably first started by Tal Brookes. Tal has lied
>about many things (eg That he was the No. 1 western follower of Baba).
>And it is worth noting that it has been said that he was an associate of
>Timothy Leary, a member of the CIA who helped to develop LSD. For more
>information on Tal see: http://people.delphi.com/bongiovanni/reptb.htm
>and http://www.kheper.auz.com/topics/gurus/Sai_Baba.htm#Tal

So says Stephanie Relfe, with her impressive sound B.Sc.

Stephanie was a friend of mine, until, NEXUS decided to investigate
allegations about Sai Baba.  Then, like most female Sai Baba devotees I
know, she dropped our friendship.

Let me recap.

I come from a organic farming, natural health, new age background.  I
know many many people who can relate Sai Baba miracle stories, without
ever having been to India.
Thus for two decades I had no problem telling people that I though Sai
Baba was one of the only living Gods on Earth.

I also dismissed the allegations of sexual abuse as disinformation - to
be expected by a society threatened by such a wonder worker.

Imagine my horror when people I knew told me of their experiences!

Stephanie has done NO investigation of these claims.  She refuses to
speak to any of the many many victims now coming forward with the same
accounts.

I did NOT want to believe these accounts, and believe me, I spoke to many
parents, victims and Sai Baba group leaders before going to print.

NOT ONE SAI BABA group leader denied the abuse allegations!!!!!!  Think
about that!!!

In fact, since NEXUS published its article, many other group leaders
instigated their own
investigations in order to dispell the claims - and ALL found to their
horror that they had sexual abuse cases within their group.

We are not talking of rubbing of oil on genitals, we are talking anal
penetration, oral sex, and rape of male youths, both western and Indian.

The final clincher for me was talking to Seral Rahm.  Devotees will know
of him, as for a couple of decades he was a wonder-boy devotee, featured
on many videos.  His own son suffered two years of sexual abuse during
'private interviews'.

But do not take my word for all this.  Do what I did and
INVESTIGATE!!!!!!!!

The only people in denial are the ones who refuse to speak to victims.
Ask yourself, why have several Sai Baba centres closed their doors after
discovering this awful truth for themselves.  Why do Interpol, Scotland
Yard, and dozens of other law enforcement agencies connect Sai Baba with
high level pedophile rackets?

How convenient, how lazy, how shameful.

Shame on you for spreading this message of Stephanie's without even
bothering to do your own investigations.

If this represents the level of investigation conducted by Konformist,
then I am shocked and disappointed!  You should be thoroughly ashamed!!
Even a cursory search of the net will reveal scores of victims now coming
forward, from many many countries.  It is not hard to find evidence in
your nearest Sai Baba centre.

I suppose now NEXUS will be slammed as an agent of the Rothschilds?  That
is about the level of evidence needed by most 'alternative' researchers
these days.

And please do not reply with the drivel which goes along the lines of:
"well, because Sai Baba can work miracles he must be 'good'"

Ask any magic worker what sexual energy can work in the hands of a dark
practitioner.

I do not wish to engage in debate with ANYONE unless they have
interviewed at least three victims, and heard for themselves their
stories; seen for themselves the body language; and feel the pain of
betrayal and rejection from devotees of the so-called God of Love.

Ironically, in all the years of publishing NEXUS, I have never, ever,
received such foul languaged abuse as I have from Sai Baba devotees.  So
much for their understanding of love and compassion.

Duncan

Duncan M. Roads
Editor, NEXUS Magazine
PO Box 30, Mapleton Qld 4560 Australia
Tel: +61 (0)7 5442 9280;   Fax:  +61 (0)7 5442 9381
http://www.nexusmagazine.com

"The nature of the universe is such that ends can never justify the means.
On the contrary, the means always determine the end."
(Aldous Huxley)