-Caveat Lector-

Great post, Duncan. It's important to look at both sides of every issue, if
possible. Anything, including the New World Order, can be used for evil
purposes - or for good.

> >I have read the various allegations about Sai Baba
> concerning sexual abuse.
> >
> >These stories were probably first started by Tal Brookes.
> Tal has lied
> >about many things (eg That he was the No. 1 western follower
> of Baba).

> So says Stephanie Relfe, with her impressive sound B.Sc.

Tal Brooke wrote a terrible book, When the World Will Be As One, published
by the Christian publisher Harvest House.

> I also dismissed the allegations of sexual abuse as
> disinformation - to
> be expected by a society threatened by such a wonder worker.
>
> Imagine my horror when people I knew told me of their experiences!

Unfortunately, a good share of New Age followers and too many leaders are in
it for the same reasons people get into business or music or acting or any
other field: they want money and/or sex, and the more the better.

A few years ago a friend asked me why people need a guru. To me the answer
is because they don't want to be responsible for their own lives; when
things go wrong they don't want to have made any decisions of their own,
therefore the need for someone else to tell them what to do and think.

Dale Stonehouse