Subject: McVeigh's "Confession"
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:43:30 -0800
From: Jon Roland  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

McVeigh's "Confession"

Associates can confirm that I have been predicting for a long time that
there would be a "confession" by Timothy McVeigh contrived by the
Establishment to counter the widespread suspicions of government complicity
in the Oklahoma City bombing of April 19, 1995. I predicted that it would
come out in a book, allegedly based on interviews by "independent"
journalists. It would be accompanied by a full-court PR campaign involving
all the major media.

Now that my prediction has been fulfilled, it is time to comment on this
event.

Most people will, of course, simply believe the reports. After all, they
will say, it is McVeigh speaking. Why would he not be telling the truth when
he confesses that he did it?

The answer requires some background knowledge of how such a confession can
be contrived to be convincing.

First, we don't really know who the person is who is in custody. We may call
him "Timothy McVeigh", but it could be a surrogate. No matter who it is, it
is not necessarily the person who set of the truck bomb. It is not difficult
to induce a person to make such a confession and make it convincing. He
could be a government agent who expects the injection not to be lethal, or
who is sacrificing himself for the sake of someone else. He could have been
brainwashed into saying what he is alleged to be saying. Or the interviews
might be total fabrications. There are ways to do that in a way that would
fool the interviewers, even if they are not complicit in the hoax.

The only way any "confession" can be credible is if it reveals new
information that only the guilty person could know. If one reads what has
been released about what he is alleged to have said, there is no such
revelation. Indeed, it all seems contrived to support the government theory
of the case, including the degree and nature of the complicity of Terry
Nichols.

So what can we be certain of in this case? We can be certain that the truck
bomb could not have caused the damage to the building that occurred. It
would be physically impossible for that to occur. It would violate the laws
of physics. There were charges detonated inside the building that caused
most of the damage and loss of life.

That does not mean that someone, "McVeigh", might not have built and
detonated a truck bomb in the way it is alleged to have occurred. That
person might actually believe that his bomb caused all the damage.

The way that government agents who wanted a Reichstag event might do it
would be to find someone like "McVeigh", induce him to commit a bombing, or
merely observe him, and, realizing that his truck bomb would not cause
enough damage, plant charges inside the building, then set them off from a
helicopter or other observation point right after the truck bomb went off,
to make it appear the truck bomb did all the damage. They could then blame
him for everything.

One might ask, why would government agents do such a thing? Wouldn't a truck
bomb that blew out some windows and hurt a lot of people from flying glass
be sufficient for their purposes? No. Not in this case. The suspect faction
within the government needed a large loss of life to accomplish their
political agenda. They didn't want any public sympathy for the bomber, so
they needed many deaths of sympathetic persons, especially children. Taking
advantage of a terrorist attack by amplifying its effect, in a way that
would still allow all the damage to be blamed on the independent terrorist,
would be a nearly ideal plan. The independent bomber would thus neatly play
into their hands.

Like the JFK assassination, this case will never go away, especially after
"McVeigh" is dead and no longer available to correct his "confession". This
alleged "confession" will never be accepted by more knowledgeable persons as
dispositive. All the "confessions" won't make the impossible physics of a
single truck bomb go away. Only revelations of complicity by government
personnel and prosecutions of those agents might do that, and we should not
be surprised if that eventually happens, and happens in a way that avoids
blame to higher officials who actually authorized the incident. If the
controversy lingers, it may become expedient to throw a few "rogues" to the
wolves, in this and in the Waco and other incidents. There is a long history
of sacrificing agents when the plans of their seniors don't succeed, in ways
that preserve deniability.

Constitution Society, 1731 Howe Av #370, Sacramento, CA 95825
916/568-1022, 916/450-7941VM         Date: 03/29/01  Time: 18:34:50
http://www.constitution.org/     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MUST LISTEN - PROOF TWO BOMBS!
OKC BOMBING AUDIO FIRST NEWS REPORTS:
http://gulfwarvets.com/okc.ram

[APFN NOTE] I Kenneth Vardon [APFN] was on the radio in Las Vegas, with
Lou Epton, KLAV 1230 AM the morning of April 19th, 1995. We were to
discuss the events of Mt. Carmel, Waco, Texas... when word of the
OKC Bombing.... we were stunned to say the least. After the program,
when I returned to my FAX equipment. I had received a fax of the blast
showing a delay between explosion's. I of course networked this info
and all hell broke lose around me. Later that day, Tim McVeigh was
caught on Hwy 75, going north, just out side Ponca City, Ok, he
was driving the speed limit, but had his Licensed Plate hanging.
This don't figure! David Hall [EMAIL PROTECTED] owner/manager of KPOC TV
in Ponca City heard the info on his Police scanner, he was on the seene
immediatly and has film of Tim McViegh's arrest.
NOTHING MAKES SENSE! [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to
know and prize the rights which God has given them
cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that
tyranny begins." - Benjamin Franklin

Pentagon Report Reveals Multiple Blasts in Oklahoma City Bombing
http://serendipity.magnet.ch/more/ok_bomb.html

OKC UPDATE: AirForce Photos and JANE GRAHAM
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/okc.htm

From: Christopher Ruby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: OKC BOMBING WAS VIA EM BEAM WEAPON!!!
http://pub24.ezboard.com/fapfnfrm1.showMessage?topicID=52.topic

Secret Pentagon Report on Oklahoma City Bombing--Evidence of an Inside Job?
by J. Orlin Grabbe
http://www.aci.net/kalliste/okcbomb.htm

Mind Control & Timothy McVeigh's Rise from "Robotic" Soldier to Mad Bomber
By Alex Constantine
http://www.daywilliams.com/mind_control_mcveigh_constantine.html

Special Report: The Oklahoma City bombing
http://www.nando.net/newsroom/nt/bbextra.html

Charles Key
Oklahoma Bombing Investigation Committee
http://www.okcbombing.org/

What Kids Living in Oklahoma City
Have to Say About the Bombing There
http://historybuff.com/library/refoklab.html

The Oklahoma City Bombing and the Politics of Terror
by David Hoffman
http://www.constitution.org/ocbpt/ocbpt.htm

FEMA - Oklahoma City Bombing Archive
http://www.fema.gov/okc95/

Oklahoma City Bombing Resource Page
http://www.disaster.net/historical/ok/index.html

"Cover Up in Oklahoma" is a narrated collection of news clips
http://www.thecommonman.com/okcvideo.htm

OKC BOMB: Prior Knowledge - by Ian Williams Goddard
http://www.spiritoftruth.org/unrep.htm

The Oklahoma City Bombing Trial Transcripts - Terry Nichols
http://www.courttv.com/casefiles/oklahoma/nichtranscripts/1015am.html

The Oklahoma Bombing had a horrendous cost of human life and disruption.
There is no doubt that there is official cover up and complicity in the
destruction of the Murrah building. Is it possible that the Oklahoma
Bombing is a response to Oklahoma for daring to query the New World
Order in Congress.
http://www.webaxs.net/~noel/oklahoma.htm

THIS MESSAGE POSTED APFN Message Board
http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

Power of Positive Patriotism
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/patriotism.htm

"WE ARE APT TO SHUT OUR EYES AGAINST A PAINFUL TRUTH...
FOR MY PART, I AM WILLING TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH;
TO KNOW THE WORST; AND TO PROVIDE FOR IT."
              ---- Patrick Henry
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/apfncont.htm