-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 03/30/2001 10:12:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Bill Clinton's regulation purporting to protect everyone's medical
 privacy
 may well be his crowning masterpiece of political legerdemain, the
 ultimate
 hoaxer's ultimate hoax.
 It was signed just before the disgraced president's second term of office
 mercifully expired. If allowed to go into effect it will take on a life
 of
 its own that extends years beyond his eight in power. >>

Well my goodness, if Dubya can  put his oil buddies into the AWR and allow
arsenic in the drinking water, I guess he can take care of this threat to
mankind.   Now that we have a man in office who can be a role model for your
children, why he can take care of a little matter like this.  Prudy