-Caveat Lector-

Years ago when the astronauts landed on the moon, ABC and CBS had
simulated videons of this trip......this Konformnist should remember how
our program was sabotaged......keep in mind that the Russians also had
German Scientists, but we had von Braun and believe me the calendar code
they used was taken to the moon with them.....along with the
astrological predictions of a pig named Jean Dixon, who had marked the
Kennedys for murder, over and over and over again, but her biggest flop
"Russia Will Beat Us to the Moon".

Who was this old bat?   She suckered in a lot of people with this crap
she put out in her book Gift of Prophecy which she sent to me along with
another garbage book, autographed (???) and with prayer cards - this old
bat said she was devout Catholic yet used a King James Bible ....she was
a Rosicrucian, that is for sure and had ties to organized crime which
have bene revealed, and J. Edgar Hoover was instrumental in getting her
for stealing money from her Children to Children Foundation which is
phoney tax dodge....

So garbage like this started the rumours.   Von Braun went with the
Yanks......wel had the genius and my brother in law worked with him and
was Thor Chief and BMEWs man in England and around world for many years.

These are the men who knew the secrets......ABC and CBS used their
simulated  crap with acknowledging same to be honey but staged and this
is end result unless you want to take the OJ Simpson movie
seriously.......Capricorn something - they even ued a space joke  going
around at the time of moon shot.

Three brave men died in the Apollo - Shadrach, Mechenk and Abenego and
see Acts 19 for a little clue - Acts 16 to 19 is about sabotage, etc. if
you find a proper concordance geared to times.

We lost a space lab in the 70 period .  A pilot by name of Ryan died in
that one - some kind of crash......we lost many astronauts who died in
strange accidents but no stranger than the death of Two Rockeffellers
within a few months and Henry Kissinger stepped nicely into their shoes
- into the shoes of his master.

This stuff all figures into murder and assassination and Dixon should
have called that piece of garbage she wrote Gift of Propaganda......at
least I helped knock her off her divine status, for she said God toldl
her these things would happen.....that JFK, RFK must die......and then
came Oswald and Sirhan, and a Manson.....

But to say we did not go to the moon is - this story is fabricated and
by whom originally?

People - and you can be sure agents of KGB and other alien forces tore
the space progoram apart....Martin Luther King and his communist
followers wanted money given to them - welfare wasn't enough I guess.

In 1969 the big California Space Agencies where missiles, etc. were made
were closing down and many jobs were lost - got to keep that Jesse
Jackson and his bastards going I guess......reparations, you know.