my website NEWSGROUP   < center>
Click to subscribe to crimgov
IF PICTURE DOES NOT OPEN , CLICK "UNWRAP LINES" AT BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE , THEN RETRY .

http://www.zing.com/mypictures/inbox/view.html?id=4276245014&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zing.com%2Fpicture%2Fp9dca14b4f70ee8f4615a2286238a11f6%2Ffee25216.jpg&caption=Picture%20001
The rest of the( Owen )story.
On the above URL, just under the "NViets break..etc" is a little blob
from the NY Times which reports the death of a CIA officer,on the
ground, in NE Laos, from hostile small arms fire. That was supposed to
be me. Odom jr and Col Arnold pulled a switch and it was ( I believe)
ROB OWEN'S older brother instead, which might explain why Shackley was
always looking out for R.O., who was QUAYLES constituent. I don't know .
I was in the dark too.
On Hull. I dont expect anyone to take this seriously but neiter Bush nor
Quayle knew what was going on till fairly late in the game , and then
only by chance landing of Hull plane in middle of Bush grouse hunt in
w.Texas. Bush was shook-up. Casey managed to fix it all up somehow.
Regarding FTW(Ruppert/hopsicker july2000)
I dont know anything about Dem. Laundry ops. but I know the original
money for the 1980 Reagan/cocaine deal (which DID purchase the election)
came out of profits of ODESSA (I mean the real Odessa) gold swindle of
1979.
The SD originals with their WWII ID papers started re entering Bolivia
in Oct 1979. One of them is pictured in the BOWERS book . That guy laid
out the whole plan for me in July1979 and advised me to invest in gold
cause they were finally able to sell their WWII hoard but they would
drive the price way way up first.
Kenneth B Thomas