In a message dated 4/15/01 12:13:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Are you naive or just obtuse? Mullins, as any search on the net will show is
a vicious, Jew baiting neo-fascist. Connectedb to Richard Kelly Hoskins,
Aryan Nationsd, Posse Comitatus.Need sources? Do a search on google.
Recommend esp. the nizkor archives and Political Research Associates.
Michael Pugliese, raised in the old school of Catholic anti-semitism. I can
smell overt and covert anti-semitic garbage a mile away.

LOL!!
I dunno'...I kinda like Mr.Mullins and find his book "The Secrets of the
Federal Reserve" a gem. Maybe that's because I own the "special" author's
70th birthday edition...or maybe it's his appreciation of Ezra Pound...or
maybe it's simply because he's right??

Bill.

P.S.- Nizkor as an unbiased source?? Now THAT is funny!