-Caveat Lector-

--- William Shannon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 "Mullins, as any search on the net will show is
 a vicious, Jew baiting neo-fascist.
 I can smell overt and covert anti-semitic garbage
 a mile away."
Nakano comments:
Ahh....but can [EMAIL PROTECTED] smell the truth
from any distance?  This is a typical example of
someone attacking and attempting to destroy the
credibility of a source of information, while
carefully
avoiding any analysis of the information itself.
(This is a favorite tactic of the Clintons).

I have met Eustace Mullins and heard him speak on
two occasions. I have read 3 of his books.
I have given away several copies of Mullins's
"Secrets of the Federal Reserve".  I did not find
him to be any of the nasty things he is called.

No matter what you may think of Mullins, this book
stands as the authoritative groundbreaking expose' of
the FED.
It was first published in 1954, predating the works
of several other authors by decades.
Mullin's book is based on a mountain of research,
with more than enough details and references to
silence
any critic who actually reads the book.

I highly recommend Secrets of the Federal Reserve
to anyone who is serious about looking behind the
curtain and begin learning about the dark
realities behind the illusions of our world.
     Nakano

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/