-Caveat Lector-

THIS MESSAGE WAS POSTED APFN MESSAGE BOARD AT:
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=781

Dr Trebor - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Koresh
     Wed Apr 18 10:20:30 2001

     Koresh DID escape. As for other "davidians" I personally interviewed
(visited) several who were ALIVE after the fact. I must say that in the
interviews, it was very obvious that they were VERY "Brainwashed" and still
considered Koresh a great man! The home that I visited was also considered
to be "bugged". These people are not and have not been endangered since
the holocaust. I realize that many versions of the whole mess.

     Since I am also "friendly" with operatives of the FBI and especially
at the time..One "higher-up" in the FBI has since retired..and was a really
close friend as well. I have also been an FBI informant since 1983. We have
discussed the REAL scenarios and both agree that KORESH IS STILL ALIVE and
living in my home-town state!

     I suggest that you NOT believe everything you hear much less learn from
dissident sources. This endangers not only the REAL truth, but possibly some
innocent lives as well!

     There is a lot more to this story, but I shall NOT divulge anymore
than I already have! Ob1
The Aftermath of Koresh's Waco:
Labeling, Reconstruction, Identification
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/ID_MAIN.HTM

 #1. Letter: From Dr. Ronald S. Carlson (Dental Surgeon) to Congressman
William McCollum, dated June 10, 1995  (4 pages)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/id1.pdf

  #2. Letter: from Dr. Ronald S. Carlson (Dental Surgeon) to Mr. William
Clinton, President of U.S.A., dated April 20, 1993 (2 pages)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/id2.pdf

   #3 Letter: From Dr. Ronald S. Carlson (Dental Surgeon) to DATELINE,
NBC, dated June 21, 1995 (2 pages)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/id3.pdf

 #4. FORENSIC ODONTOLOGY Magazine: Author: Ronald S. Carlson D.D.S., and
by Rebecca Love, DDS, Jim McCoy, DDS, and Gary Greer, DDS, dated June 10,
1995 (7 pages w/color graphics)<----------(PROOF)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/id4.pdf

Paul Wilcher's exPOSE (2 pages)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PW_exPOSE.pdf

Paul Wilcher's FULL REPORT w/ letter (103 pages)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/PW_report.pdf

Jack Thompson Exposes Reno at IBT  (Part #1-#4) 1 hr. 56 min.
(WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/IBT_Thompson_Reno.WMV

Dick DeGuerin, Koresh's Attorney (on 60 Minutes)
(WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/waco7.WMV

UNNERSTALL FAX
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/unnerstall_fax.htm

An un-edited Satellite News Broadcast - April 19, 1993
(WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER) (see for yourself, the burning of Mt. Carmel)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/WACO_CNN_04_19_93.WMV

...more un-edited Satellite News - April 19, 1993
(WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER)
http://www.apfn.org/wacoinfo/WACO_CNN2_04_19_93.WMV

Texas Ranger Report on Waco
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_staff/public_information/branch_davidian/index.htm

Why Waco?
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/wacopg.htm

Bring The Waco Murders To Justice! CLASS ACTION SUIT
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/CAS.htm

BATF JURISDICTION CHALLENGED IN COURT
http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

FBI issues advisory on April 19 violence
http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

Oklahoma City Bombing
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/oklahoma.htm

"WE ARE APT TO SHUT OUR EYES AGAINST A PAINFUL TRUTH...
FOR MY PART, I AM WILLING TO KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH;
TO KNOW THE WORST; AND TO PROVIDE FOR IT."
               ---- Patrick Henry
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/apfncont.htm