-Caveat Lector-

Informant - did he get paid his 30 pieces of silver - the Judas, the
Brutus and the Spy?

Kore(sh) alive - well there were a lot of dead bodies bulldozed over.
I always wondered about the well, which was eventually covered by a
fountain.

So this guy worked both sides of the fence?   Now a spy, is a spy; but
an informer is just that, an informer - one who looks like you, dresses
like you, acts like you - but as Cicero said beware he is the Enemy
Within - often the Judas Sheep.

David Kore(sh) was waiting for help - stalling for time, and that was
quite obvious......so read the psalms and Story of Korah swallowed up in
the earth and then consider a read along day by day to the holocaust.
He was revealing the deep and secret meanings of the bible - can't have
that, what some call religion I call genocide and Kore(sh) knew it - the
slaughter was to begin and the killing of the cattle (both real and
human) was to begin - some call us Sheeple - I have never been one to
follow the false Shepard.....a good shepard knows his flock.

Heavens Gate and Kore(sh) knew what this great master plan was - they
new the genocide was to begin, and not a thing is done.

People go to church and read along and visions of slaughter and
starvation and plaagues swim in their little heads and they say Oh, it
is prophesied - God works in mysterious ways and the more devout do not
question the good book which is being used for EVIL.

Evil is as evil does; so now they teach the kids that good is bad and
bad is good - sodomy is in, decent marriages between men and women oh
that is out, AIDS in in..... for marriages between men and women, they
produce children.......innocents slaughtered as they take a fresh breath
of life - they call it abortion.....and then sell the little baby body
parts for profit.

If there is a God - I say Go Get the Bastards God.....a nation of
traumatized children need to be avenged.