On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Bill Howard wrote:
>> What would Jesus say?
>
>He would say, "Don't give little children to lesbians and homosexuals,"

Funny, since there is not one statement regarding homosexuality in the
whole of the New Testament attributed to having been said by Jesus
Himself.

June

Wrong, June.  The Word of the LORD is crystal clear on homosexuals:

Corinthians I 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
Corinthians I 6:10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Mark 7:21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
Mark 7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
Mark 7:23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Revelation 22
11: Let the evildoer still do evil, and the filthy still be filthy, and the
righteous still do right, and the holy still be holy."
12: "Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense, to repay every one
for what he has done.
13: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and
the end."
14: Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to
the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates.
15: Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and fornicators and murderers and
idolaters, and every one who loves and practices falsehood.
DO NOT BE DECEIVED; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he
will also reap.
-The Extremist
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is impossible that a nation of
infidels or idolaters should be a nation of free men. It is when a
people forget God that tyrants forge their chains.
- Patrick Henry