-Caveat Lector-

From: "Jay Alan Sekulow, Chief Counsel" - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Are the Ten Commandments against the law?
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=1245

          Your  liberties are on the line in a critical  case  we
     are  battling right now in the Supreme Court of  the  United
     States - Books v. Elkhart.

          We are defending a monument displaying the Ten Command-
     ments outside a municipal building in Elkhart, Indiana.

          The  Ten Commandments are the foundation of law in  our
     country  and  the moral backbone of our society  -  but  the
     ACLU,  Americans United for Separation of Church and  State,
     and others are determined to strip Ten Commandments displays
     out  of  our public life, insisting that such  displays  are
     violations of the First Amendment!

          In  fact,  the monument in Books v. Elkhart is  one  of
     HUNDREDS of virtually identical monuments that were  donated
     to cities and towns nationwide beginning in the 1950s.

          This case must be won - not only for Elkhart, but  also
     for communities across the country.

          This  is  an absolutely crucial fight  to  protect  our
     freedoms of speech.

          The ACLJ will stand for truth and freedom - but we need
     YOU to stand with us.

          A  major deadline in this case is fast approaching  for
     us at the Supreme Court -

          Im  dedicating huge staff resources, special  research,
     and teams of lawyers -

          We could not foresee these major expenses in our budget
     planning - so I need your help.

          Fortunately,  thanks  to a  $150,000  TEN  COMMANDMENTS
     MATCHING  CHALLENGE  fund  established by  a  few  concerned
     friends  of  ACLJ, any donation you make today will  be  AU-
     TOMATICALLY MATCHED, DOLLAR-FOR-DOLLAR.

          Broken  links?  Contact  us!  ACLJ  Technical  Problems
     mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

          To ASK  JAY  http://www.aclj.org/askjay.asp a question,
     or  to REQUEST HELP http://www.aclj.org/about/contact.asp  ,
     click on the respective link.

RCVD APFN VIA: carl william spitzer iv - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"THE LAW"
FIVE WORDS AND TEN COMMANDMENTS TO VICTORY:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/thelaw.htm

[APFN] Various beliefs..
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495&article=1225